Monday, November 4, 2013

From the Make it Monday Stamped Square Frames on PTI I was inspired to use the Leaf Print Stamp and Die collection.
After I die cut them, I stamped them with Simply Chartreuse, Orange Zest, Terracotta Tile and Pure Poppy inks and stamped the veins in Dark Chocolate. I then sprinkled them with clear glitter.
I used the Mega Mat Stack 4 and the square I created using Boutique Borders Birthday. The sentiment is also from Boutique Borders Birthday. I adhered all to a Chocolate Brown Stripe and  Canyon Clay cardstock. The Buttons are f rom my Autumn Mix stash. It was a fun card to make.

10 comments:

  1. Lovely, Barb. Like your frosting on the leaves too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barb this is gorgeous! I love that you did fall leaves. I had my turkey out and was going to make a Thanksgiving card but ended up with Christmas. Maybe I will give it another try. Love the sparkle on the leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those leaves! Great color and texture with the added sparkle! Nice frame too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many elements! You put them together beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glitter, Glitter everywhere...nothing looks better to on a card than some good old sparkly glitter. I love your Fall leaves decked out in beautiful shimmery colors and your stamped square frame if really good! I think this just might be a big winner...it was with me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely autumnal birthday card- you're leaf wreath is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card! Love the colors and the glitter. It looks very festive.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous fall colors. I love those leaves.

    ReplyDelete