Monday, January 20, 2014

 
Make it Monday Glitter Embellishments
 
 
I Love, love, love, glitter. Todays Papertrey Inks Make it Monday was no challenge as I love
to put glitter on everything. I used the Heart Cover Plate for the hearts as well as the placement.
I did stamp each heart but the glitter kind of covered up the design. I liked it anyway. The double ended border was used for the sentiment from the same Happy Hearts stamp set with my own black stitching around the edge. I think this will be an Anniversary Card.

12 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card Barb! I love that you used the blue family for your colors instead of pinks and reds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous anniversary card! Great idea for using glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! And I love the blue glitters you used!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just lovely! I really like the blue and green hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty card...LOVE all the sparkle from those hearts! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the glittered hearts in such beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. pretty card with the different blue glitter colors

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your glittered stars are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Barb this card is gorgeous..stunning and I love the blues and greens. I love glitter too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful card. Love that you used blue instead of traditional pink or red.

    ReplyDelete