Monday, February 24, 2014

PTI Challenge: Spring Card

Doodlie-Do wins again for the stamp design I chose. I used Copics in Spring
Colors and added my own Zen tangles to fill in the spaces in between
If you don't know what Zen tangles is- it's controlled doodling. It's all over Pinterest and
is very therapeutic they say. It's my first attempt and I found it very time consuming but fun.
I adhered the twine on the back of the button with glue dots and used Liquid Pearls in the
centers of the other flowers.
 

9 comments:

  1. Fun colors! The doodled background really adds some punch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your doodled background looks great! And I can't believe it's your first attempt! The colored doodled flowers are striking and make a great contrast. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, I love that you only partly coloured the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! Can't believe that's your doodling - love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful zentangles- looks like a lot of work, but the effect is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow - love the way you zentangled around the stamped images!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! Your zentangling looks like you've been doing it for years - great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a neat card and those stamps are perfect for it!

    ReplyDelete