Monday, September 8, 2014

I'm playing along with PTI's Make It Monday:

Emboss Resist Using Die Cuts

 
I used the Vertical Chevron plate to create my background. I then embossed it with white embossing powder and rubbed the following colors from top to bottom: Hibiscus Burst, Berry Sorbet, Raspberry Fizz and Pure Poppy.
I die cut out the Hello (from Wonderful Words Hello) in the card base then stacked four more beneath it (it's hard to see the hello but it is raised. Then I used the Initial Thoughts die and button stacks for the embellishments. I think I'll try a blue one next. Fun times.

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Love the little flower embellishment and how you die-cut the greeting out of the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh! Now I see it. Great card and clever idea to use the stacked sentiment, Barb. Cuteness abounds!

    ReplyDelete