Sunday, December 21, 2014

December Blog Hop. Using Gold and Silver

I used the PTI Phrase Play #11 and the Small Sketched Stars. The background is gold paper which I embossed with an embossing folder of stars from my stash. I made stripes of different metal glitter colors for the background behind the die cut. I heat embossed the saying from Phrase Play #11 in silver and placed it on top of the die cute instead of where it was meant to me. I added the stars cut from silver paper. I did place a piece of clear card stock behind the hooray die cut so  it's protected.

9 comments:

  1. I love the metallic effect of the card. the colors are very harmonious

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the layered metallic background behind the frame! Fantastic design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is sooooo cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW...this is definitely one sparkly card! I love the different metallic stripes behind the die cut frame...they really stand out! Well done! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic! All the layers and shine look amazing! Happy holidays and happy hopping!

    ReplyDelete