Monday, August 29, 2016

Make it Monday Ombre Cluster Stamping

I tried finding something besides flowers for this challenge and since we are into Fall I chose the new Autumn Pumpkins. I then stenciled the background with the Garden Gate leaf stencil. For the sentiment I used the So Thankful from the Paper Clippings : Thankful for You. I did cut out one of the pumpkins and glittered it. My Inks were Orange Zest, Canyon clay and Terracotta Tile. Ripe Avocado for the background paper and stems. 

6 comments:

  1. Very cute using the pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, perfect colors for those darling pumpkins!! Love the leaf background too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card, Barb! Love the pumpkins in shades of orange!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so into Fall right now too, so very glad to see pumpkins on your card Barb! Beautifully colored too I might add! Lovely, lovely card!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea, Barb, to cluster your orange-shaded pumpkins. Looks awesome with your leafy stenciled background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful clustered pumpkins! What a gorgeous fall card,Barb!

    ReplyDelete